I've become obsessed with Instagram over the past few weeks, and I've been attempting to make it look all pretty and stylish, rather than the cluttered chaos it was before. Although I don't have the time to blog as frequently as I'd like to due to exams, I love sharing snippets of my life on social media! Instagram is definitely becoming one of my favourite forms of social media- it's quick, visual and easy to use. I also love having a sneak peak into other people's lives, as creepy as that sounds! Below are some of my most recent Instagram posts- don't forget to follow me! @ohheythererachel
1. On Thursday I went to preview the latest Littlewoods collection, and I'm loving the stripes and floral prints in this picture!
2. I was sick all last week with a chest infection but a cup of tea and my favourite book really boosted my mood.
3. A snapshot from my latest outfit post, which you can catch up on here- thankfully the good weather has remained!
4. Delicious sweet potato fries in Eddie Rockets with Lisa after the Inglot blogger event
5. Re-watching Clueless for the 1000th time- the witty one liners, the romance, the tartan two piece.. it never gets old! (remember my Clueless themed post last year?)
6. Some beauty products I've been loving lately; No7 Stay Perfect Superlight foundation, Fuchsia palette*, MAC rebel lipstick & Lancome Hypnose mascara.
7. A mini Penneys/Primark haul, featuring the pieces I wore in this outfit
8. Previewing some of Boohoo's Summer collection- loving the colourful,tropical prints!
Who are your favourite Instagrammers?